Pain Management 2017 welcomes to the distinguished Nobel laureates, speakers, delegates, Pain Researchers, Anesthetists and Healthcare Industry leader and pharmacologists, from around the world to London, for attending 5th International Conference and Exhibition on Pain Research & Management during October 05-06, 2017 in London, UK
The theme of the conference “Exploring and acquiring the advances in Pain Research” aims to bring together leading Scientists, Researchers, Anesthetists, Pharmacologists , orthopedists, Rheumatologists, chiropractors, Scientists, including Nobel Laureates to exchange and share their experiences and research results about all aspects of Pain Management.
Key Objectives of the Conference
- Explore the advanced Research in Pain Management
- Discuss innovative approaches and resources available to help a person with Pain
- To demonstrate evidence-informed, innovative and progressive examples of Pain Research & Management
- To showcase the principles and impact of consumer, family and peer support integration in collaborative Pain Management
- To develop a critical & practical understanding of factors that lead to challenges and successes in Pain Management.
Attendees will receive up to 20 CPD credits continuing professional development Credits by CPD Standards Office.
Conference series invites Researchers, Professors, scientific communities, delegates, students, business professionals and executives to attend the “5th International Conference and Exhibition on Pain Management” which is to be held during October 05-06, 2017 in London, UK.