Cell Science 2017 offers a unique window and opportunities to present and evidence the latest updates with a holistic approach to different areas of interest. We have done our utmost to get rid of the traditional approach in the elaboration of the program and most importantly, during the active sessions, in order to foster innovation and scientific curiosity. Our intention is, to create platforms which will gather eminent scientists, medical professionals who will undoubtedly enrich the conference.
Student Poster Competition is organized at Conference, to encourage students and recent graduates to present their original research which will be later published in the Allied Academic Journals. All accepted abstracts will be presented at the poster sessions during the conference.
Business networking is an avenue for vendors to have network and B2B meetings with “Top scientists and colleagues” and with an effective low cost marketing method for developing sales and opportunities and contacts, based on referrals and introductions either face-to-face at meetings and gatherings or by other contact methods such as Telephone, E mail, Digital and Increasingly social and business networking websites.
Allied Academies cordially invites all the participants across the globe to attend "Annual Congress on Cell Science, Stem Cell Research & Regenerative Medicine 2017" during November 29-30, 2017 Atlanta, USA which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions. This is an excellent opportunity for the delegates from Universities and Institutes to interact with the world class Scientists. The intending participants can confirm their participation by registering for the conference along with your colleagues.
Conference Highlights /Tracks:-
- Cellular Physiology and Structural Biology
- Cell Biology of Vertebrates, Microbes and Parasites
- Current Research in Cell & Molecular Biology
- Nanotechnology : Stem Cells & Cancer
- Stem Cells, Self-Assembly, Tissue Growth and Regeneration
- Germ line Stem Cells
- Cellular And Molecular Medicine
- Computational Biology and Drug Designing
- Cell Signaling Technology
- Cell Rejuvenation and Wound Healing
- Stem Cell Therapeutics in Modern era
- Genetics & Genomic Medicine
- Clinical Applications of Stem Cells
- Cancer Cell Biology
- Tissue Engineering
- Cancer Gene Therapy
- Bioethical Issues in Cell and Stem Cell Biology