is the most common electrical motor, used in most applications. Induction motors run at a speed which is less than synchronous speed and hence are also called asynchronous motor. Globally, demand for induction motor is being driven by its increasing usage owing to its economical cost and low maintenance and growing demand of electric vehicles.
This report identifies the global induction motor market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to induction motor market.
Geographically, North America dominated the global induction motor market, owing to higher usage of induction motor in the major industrial manufacturing, aerospace & defence, and automotive companies located in the U.S. In addition, increasing preference for electric vehicles in the U.S. is also fuelling the growth in North America. Demand for the Induction Motor is expected to grow fastest in the Asia Pacific region. Automotive end-use segment dominated the global induction motor market. The three phase induction motor was the market leader with a share of 68% in 2015. More than 50% of the induction motors were used for industrial application.
This report segments global induction motor market on the basis of type, efficiency class, application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Induction Motor market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- This report on global induction motor market is also segmented on the basis of types of induction motors, major segmentation on the basis of type includes: Single Phase Induction Motor and Three Phase Induction Motor
- The Induction Motor market is also segmented by the efficiency class of induction motor as follow: IE1, IE2, IE3 and IE4
- The report is also segmented on the basis of end-use industry in which induction motor are being used as follow: Residential, Industrial, Commercial building, Agricultural, Transportation and Others.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for induction motors in each of the region.
- Nidec Motor Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Baldor Electric Company
- Regal Beloit Corporation
- Kirloskar Electric Company