Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)
is a semiconductor power device for applications in switch, pulse modulation and phase control among others. Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor is used as an alternative to other power semiconductor devices such as MOSFETs, Silicon-Carbide (SiC), Gallium-Nitride (GaN). Global demand for IGBT Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor is being driven by increasing applications in automotive and aerospace industry and growing installation of wind turbines for green energy where IGBT has become popular due to lower switching losses and higher reliability, higher efficiency and better thermal performance. Apart from these Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors are also used in motor drives, inverters, uninterruptible power supply (UPS), electric and hybrid electric vehicles (EV/HEV), industrial systems, consumer electronics, and medical devices.
This report identifies the global insulated gate bipolar market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to insulated gate bipolar.
Global Insulated gate bipolar transistor is dominated by Europe followed by Asia-Pacific and North America as the second and third largest regional markets for insulated gate bipolar transistors in 2015. However North America is expected to witness the highest growth during the period of study followed due to increasing installations of green energy sources coupled with growing demand for electric and hybrid electric vehicles.This report segments global Insulated gate bipolar transistor market on the basis of end-use industries:
- Global insulated gate bipolar transistor market research report is segmented on the basis of end-use industry which includes some of the major end-use industries as follows: Consumer Electronics, Industrial Motor drives, Inverters & UPS, Automotive (Electric & Hybrid Vehicles), HVAC, Renewable Energy and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for insulated gate bipolar market in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Insulated gate bipolar transistor market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- Fuji Electric Co. Ltd
- Toshiba Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Zhejiang Huajing Rectifier Co. Ltd.
- Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc.