are power driven industrial device such as a lathe, miller, or grinder used to cut and shape metals and other materials based on product specifications. Globally, demand for machine tool is being driven by growing demand for drilling machines & earth movers, owing to increasing mining activity and increase in production of heavy manufacturing/industrial machinery. The market is also driven by growth in global fabricated metal products market. Slowdown in the real estate and manufacturing sectors in China is proposed to have an adverse effect on the global machine tools market.
This report identifies the global machine tool market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to machine tool market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated the global machine tool market, and is projected to have the fastest growth. Government initiatives such as creating SEZs, industrial clusters, textile parks, subsidies, and tax exemption to manufacturers in countries of Asia Pacific such as India, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, and South Korea has propelled the growth in this region. North America and Europe followed Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest regional market for machine tools respectively in 2015. This report segments global machine tool market on the basis of product type, end-use industry, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Machine tool market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Based on the product types this report on global machine tool market is classified as: Metal Cutting Tools, Metal Forming Tools and Special Machine Tools
- The report is also segmented on the basis of end-use industry in which machine tool are being used this report is classifies as follow: Automotive, Aerospace/Defence, Primary & Fabricated Metals, Electrical & Electronic Equipment and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for machine tools in each of the region.
- Allied Machine & Engineering Corp.
- Doosan Infracore Company Limited
- Dalian Machine Tool Group Corporation
- DMG Mori Company Limited
- GF Machining Solutions.
- Hyundai WIA Corporation