is a device used for controlling the air conditioning and heating in commercial buildings as well as residential. Smart thermostats can control the heating setting using different internet connected devices and allows user to control the temperature of the room throughout the day using a schedule. Hence thereby, allowing user to switch on/off the heating or air conditioning of room even when they are not inside home or office. Globally demand for smart thermostats is being driven by rising demand of energy-efficient devices and increasing preference for connected homes or smart homes. However, sensor’s false trigging of switches and issues of incompatibility in wireless network are some of the key challenges faced by smart thermostats market.
This report identifies the global smart thermostats market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to smart thermostats market.
Geographically, North America dominated, global smart thermostats market, and Europe is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to growing demand of home and office automation. On the basis of network technology, wireless network smart thermostats are anticipated to have the fastest growth. Residential applications had the largest market in 2015 among all application because of increasing demand of connected homes or smart homes.This report segments global smart thermostats market on the basis of network type, components end-user industry, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the smart thermostats market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Global Smart Thermostats Market, By Network Type (2014-2021): Wired Network, and Wireless Network
- The smart thermostats market is also segmented by components used in smart thermostats as follow: Display, Temperature Sensor, Humidity Sensor, Motion Sensor, and Others
- The report is also segmented on the basis of end-user industry in which smart thermostats are being used as follow: Residential, Office Building, Educational Buildings, Industrial Building, Retail, Hospitality, Healthcare, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Nest Labs, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Ecobee, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Schneider Electric SE