Solid state relays
are semiconductor on-off devices which switch electricity to a load when a small external voltage is applied across its control terminals. Some of the examples of solid state relays are SCR, power transistor & TRIAC. Solid state relay has advantages such as long operating life, small size, less maintenance, and are designed to switch either AC or DC to the load. Globally demand for solid state relay is being driven growing demand of upgrading aging power of infrastructure in developed regions and due to benefits provided by solid state relay. Higher cost and thermal dissipation are the key challenges faced by solid state relay.
This report identifies the global solid state relay market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to solid state relay market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated the global solid state relay market, and is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to presence of a higher number of industrial automation equipment and building equipment manufacturers in this region. The major end-use industries of solid state relays are industrial automation, building equipment, and industrial OEMs. Industrial automation had the largest market in 2015 among all application.This report segments global solid state relay market on the basis of mounting type, output, end-user, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Solid State Relaymarket. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Global Solid State Relay Market, By Mounting Type (2014-2021): Panel Mount, PCB Mount, DIN Rail Mount, and Others
- The solid state relay market is also segmented by output as follow: AC Solid State Relay, DC Solid State Relay, AC/DC Output Relay, and Current Rating
- The report is also segmented on the basis of end-use industries in which solid state relays are being used as follow: Energy and Infrastructure, Industrial OEM, Building Equipment, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, Automotive & Transportation, and Industrial Automation
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Crydom, Inc.
- Omron Corporation
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Celduc Relais
- IXYS Integrated Circuits Division, Inc.