Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP)
is a methodology, to provide communication services over a packet-switched network, using various data and voice transfer technologies such as IP telephony, voice over broadband and Internet telephony. VoIP services converts’ voice signals into digital signals, which are then carried over the IP-based network. Globally demand for VOIP services is being driven by growing hybrid cloud communications in small and large enterprises. Advantages of VOIP services such as low maintenance cost with higher flexibility and minimum staff support is also propelling the market for VOIP services.
This report identifies the global VOIP services market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to VOIP services market.
Geographically Europe dominated global VOIP services market followed by Asia Pacific. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, in terms of number of subscribers and value. Computer-to-phone segment had the largest market in 2015 among all type, whereas the phone-to-phone is expected to grow at a highest CAGR between 2016 and 2021.This report segments global VOIP services market on the basis of type, access type, user type, medium, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Global VOIP Services Market, By Type (2014-2021): International VOIP Calls, and Domestic VOIP Calls Interactive Assessments
- The VOIP services market is also segmented by access type of VOIP Services as follow: Phone to Phone, Computer to Computer, and Computer to Phone
- The VOIP Services market is also segmented by medium of VOIP Services as follow: Mobile, and Fixed
- The VOIP Services market is also segmented by user type of VOIP Services as follow: Individual consumers, SMBs, and Large Enterprises
- The report is also segmented on the basis of end-use industry in which VOIP services are being used as follow: Healthcare, BFSI , Retail , Hospitality, Government, Education, Transportation, Media and Entertainment, Military and Defence, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the VOIP services market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Vonage Holdings Corporation
- 8x8 Inc.
- ShoreTel Nextiva Inc.
- RingCentral Inc.
- West Corporation