is an integrated set of processes that an institution or organization uses to optimize the productivity of its employees on the individual, departmental, and entity-wide levels.
This report identifies the Workforce Management market
size in terms of value for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It highlights potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Workforce Management market.
- WFM report has been divided based on Service type which includes Deployment & Integration services, Support & Maintenance services and Training & Education services.
- WFM report also includes Workforce Management market by Deployment type which includes Cloud and On-premises.
- The report is also segmented on the basis of the organization types into large enterprises and SMBs.
- The report is also segmented on the basis of the end-use industries into Government, BFSI, IT & Telecom, Healthcare, Automotive, Manufacturing, Retail, Education and others.
- Workforce Management market report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW).
Country level markets for each of the regions are also analyzed and determined. The major countries considered under the Americas region are Argentina, Brazil and the North American region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are China, Japan, India, South Korea and others. The major countries considered under the European region are United Kingdom, France, Germany and others.
Globally demand for Workforce Management is expected to witness growth in the upcoming future due to emerging Cloud platform services and enhancement in work dynamics. The major factor restraining the substantial growth of Workforce Management is the lack of awareness of workforce management systems. North America and Europe has the highest market shares by value in global Workforce Management market and Asia Pacific region is projected to have a significant growth during the forecast period.
workforce management market research report includes in depth analysis of Workforce Management in each application and in the regional segment separately to provide in depth view of key insights and market scenario. Forecasts are also provided for all the market segments for the period 2016-2021. WFM report also includes detailed profiling of following the major players in the global Workforce Management market:
- Atoss Software AG
- Infor Global Solutions
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation