Cyber security protects networks,
computers programs and data in cyberspace from unauthorized access. Globally, rising cyber threats, stringent government compliance and regulations on data privacy, and increasing usage of cloud-based security solutions are the prime growth drivers of global cyber security market. In addition, boost in the market for mobile and web applications and platforms and, increasing number of data centers in emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for global cyber security market. However, growing adoption of pirated security solutions, and lack of awareness about advanced cyber threats are the key restraints for global cyber security market.
This report identifies the global cyber security market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global cyber security market.
Geographically North America dominated global cyber security market followed by Europe, and Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing aging population, market for mobile and web applications and platforms in this region. Among all the end-users, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI) segment is forecast to have the fastest growth in global cyber security market.This report segments global cyber security market on the basis of services, solutions, type of security, deployment, organization size, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Cyber Security Market, By Services: Managed Services, and, Professional Services
- Cyber Security Market, By Solution: Identity and Access Management (IAM), Risk and Compliance Management, Encryption, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Unified Threat Management (UTM), Firewall, Antivirus/Antimalware, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Security and Vulnerability Management, Disaster Recovery, Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) Mitigation, Web Filtering, and Others
- Cyber Security Market, By Type of Security: Network Security, Endpoint Security, Application Security, Cloud Security, Wireless Security, and Others
- Cyber Security Market, By Deployment: Cloud, and On-Premises
- Cyber Security Market, By Organization size: Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES), and Large Enterprises
- The report has focused study on cyber security market by basis of end-user such as: Aerospace and Defence, Government, Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI), IT and Telecom, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies profiled in this Report are:
- Intel Security
- Symantec Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.