is the design or use of signs and symbols to communicate particular message or information to a specific group usually for the purpose of marketing or advertising. Signage is used for several applications across various industries and is considered to be a cost-effective method of advertising and marketing.
Globally, cost effectiveness of signages in terms of Return on Investment (ROI), increasing demand for environment friendly products and improvements in technological offerings and infrastructure expansions of signages are driving the market for signage. However, lack of standardization of signage is a major restraint to the growth of this market. The major growth opportunity for the signage market is the increasing demand for signage in various industries. However, the major challenge faced in doing so is the development of signage suitable for All Weather conditions.
This report identifies the Global Signage Market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Signage Market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated global Signage Market, and is projected to have fastest growth followed by North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW). Asia-Pacific is the largest market for signage because of the growing demand and usage of signage, esp. digital signage in various different industries across the region.This report segments global signage market on the basis of Product Type, By Offering, By Application and Regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the signage market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Signage Market, By Product Type: Kiosks, Menu Boards, Billboards, Sign Boards and Others
- Signage Market, By Offering Type: Hardware, Software and Services
- Signage Market, By Application: Healthcare, Corporate, Government, Retail & Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia and Spain. North America consists of the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
- Sony Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Panasonics Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Planar Systems, Inc.