A digital signal processor (DSP)
is a specialized microprocessor used to measure, filter and/or compress continuous real-world analog signals. Its architecture is optimized for the operational needs of digital signal processing.
Globally, increasing amount of data traffic and increasing usage of DSP in various different applications are the major growth drivers of digital sidnal processors market. Increasing usage and demand of digital signal processors in emerging nations is an opportunity for the DSP market to grow. However, trade-off between performance, power consumption & price is the key restraint for digital signal processors market.
This report identifies the global digital signal processors market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to digital signal processors market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated global digital signal processors market, and is projected to have fastest growth, followed by North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW). Consumer electronics had the largest market in 2015 among all applications, whereas the automotive application is expected to grow at a highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022. This report segments global digital signal processors market on the basis of product type, by IC design, by application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the digital signal processors market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Digital Signal Processors Market, by Product type: General purpose DSP IC, Specific purpose DSP IC and Programmable DSP IC
- Digital Signal Processors Market, by IC Design: Standard and Embedded
- The report has focused study on Digital Signal Processors Market by applications such as: Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Healthcare and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia and Spain. North America consists of the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
- MIPS Technologies, Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Marvell Technology group Ltd.
- Ceva, Inc.
- Analog Devices, Inc.