Cell based assay
is defined as a technique for analysing the living cell on the basis of different parameters. This technology is basically used to measure virtually of cellular or biochemical functions. Functional cells are used as diagnostic tools in research for new drugs in the cell based assays technique. Cell based assays helps in measuring cell proliferations, motility, toxicity, production of a measurable product and morphology in diagnostics and drug discovery. This technique is used by pharmaceutical companies, academic research institutes, biotechnology companies, government institutions, contract research organizations and others. Cell based assays also facilitate research in the area of stem cells, cancer, immunology and others.
This report identifies the cell based assays market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to cell based assays market.
Globally North America dominated the market for cell based assays in 2015 due to higher increasing R&D activities and penetration of the cell based assays in end-use industry. North America is expected to continue its domination and was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015. However Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing market due to technological advancement and increasing R&D activities in life science and drug activities.This report on global cell based assays also covers different type of cell based assays available, applications of cell based assays, end-user industry and market size in various geographical regions.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global cell based assays market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- On the basis of type of cell based assays this report classifies as follows covering all major types of cell based assays available in the market: Consumables (Microplates, Cell Lines, Reagents & Assay Kits and Others), Instruments, Software and Service
- This report cell based assays market is also segmented on the basis of major end-use applications of cell based assays, some of the major applications oology and Other Applications
- This reportf cell based assays are: Drug Discovery, Basic Research, Predictive Toxic cell based assays market is also segmented on the basis of major end-use industry of cell based assays, some of the major end-use industry of cell based assays are: Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Government Institutions and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for cell based assays in each of the region.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- General Electric Company
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- Cell Signaling Technology, Inc.
- Danaher Corporation