Integrated graphics chipset is a chip that is integrated into a computer's motherboard and takes off the processing load of graphics portion from the main CPU. Globally, development of high-speed cellular networks, rise in the cloud computing, increasing animation and gaming industries, and growing adoption of social networking platforms are the prime growth drivers of global integrated graphics chipset market. In addition, increase in adoption of electronics in automobiles and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global integrated graphics chipset market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and revenues being affected by low cost smartphones are the key restraints for global integrated graphics chipset market.
This report identifies the global integrated graphics chipset market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to global integrated graphics chipset market.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated global integrated graphics chipset market, and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing usage of animation and graphic by advertising industry in making content to promote their concepts. Such advertisements and their usage through various media devices is propelling the integrated graphics chipset market in this region. Among all the end-users, point of consumer electronics segment has the highest market share in global integrated graphics chipset market.
This report segments global integrated graphics chipset market on the basis of type, architecture, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Integrated Graphics Chipset Market, By Type: Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog Converter, Video Graphics Array, Universal Serial Bus, Peripheral Component Interconnect Bus, Direct Memory Access, and Others
- Integrated Graphics Chipset Market, By Architecture: X86, ARM, Mips, and Power
- The report has focused study on integrated graphics chipset market by basis of end-user industry such as: Communication Systems, Consumer Electronics, Aerospace and Defence, Automotive, Industrial, Medical, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Imagination Technologies Group Plc.
- Marvell Technology Group, Ltd.
- Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
1. Integrated Graphics Chipset – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Integrated Graphics Chipset Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Integrated Graphics Chipset – Market Forces
4.1.1. Development of high-speed cellular networks
4.1.2. Rise in the cloud computing
4.1.3. Increasing animation and gaming industries
4.1.4. Growing adoption of social networking platforms
4.2.1. Revenues being affected by low cost smartphones
4.2.2. The research and development having higher cost
4.3.1. Emerging economies
4.3.2. Increase in adoption of electronics in automobiles
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Integrated Graphics Chipset Market By Type
5.1. Analog-to-Digital and Digital-to-Analog Converter
5.2. Video Graphics Array
5.3. Universal Serial Bus
5.4. Peripheral Component Interconnect Bus
5.5. Direct Memory Access
6. Integrated Graphics Chipset Market By Architecture
7. Integrated Graphics Chipset Market By End-User
7.1. Communication Systems
7.2. Consumer Electronics
7.3. Aerospace and Defence
8. Global Integrated Graphics Chipset Market By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Integrated Graphics Chipset – Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles
10.1. Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
10.1.3. Key Insights
10.1.4. Key Strategy
10.1.5. Product Portfolio
10.1.6. SWOT Analysis
10.2. Imagination Technologies Group Plc.
10.2.3. Key Insights
10.2.4. Key Strategy
10.2.5. Product Portfolio
10.2.6. SWOT Analysis
10.3. Marvell Technology Group, Ltd.
10.3.3. Key Insights
10.3.4. Key Strategy
10.3.5. Product Portfolio
10.3.6. SWOT Analysis
10.4. Freescale Semiconductor, Inc.
10.4.3. Key Insights
10.4.4. Key Strategy
10.4.5. Product Portfolio
10.4.6. SWOT Analysis
10.5. Intel Corporation
10.5.3. Key Insights
10.5.4. Key Strategy
10.5.5. Product Portfolio
10.5.6. SWOT Analysis
10.6. Nvidia Corporation
10.6.3. Key Insights
10.6.4. Key Strategy
10.6.5. Product Portfolio
10.6.6. SWOT Analysis
10.7. ARM Holdings Plc.
10.7.3. Key Insights
10.7.4. Key Strategy
10.7.5. Product Portfolio
10.7.6. SWOT Analysis
10.8. Broadcom Corporation
10.8.3. Key Insights
10.8.4. Key Strategy
10.8.5. Product Portfolio
10.8.6. SWOT Analysis
10.9. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
10.9.3. Key Insights
10.9.4. Key Strategy
10.9.5. Product Portfolio
10.9.6. SWOT Analysis
10.10. Qualcomm, Inc.
10.10.3. Key Insights
10.10.4. Key Strategy
10.10.5. Product Portfolio
10.10.6. SWOT Analysis
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.4. Expert Insights