Large Format Inkjet Printers
are printers that prints on large sheets or rolls of material, which can range from 24 inches to 16 feet in width. Globally, development of wide range of options, rise in adoption in textile industry and advertising, and increasing usage of UV Curable Ink are the prime growth drivers of global large format inkjet printers market. In addition, increase in demand for decor, home furnishing and vehicle wraps and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for global large format inkjet printers market. However, higher cost of initial investment are the key restraints for global large format inkjet printers market.
This report identifies the global large format inkjet printers market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to global large format inkjet printers market.
Geographically North America dominated global large format inkjet printers market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing outdoor advertising and textile printing in this region. Among all the end-users, advertising and decor segment are projected to have the highest growth in global large format inkjet printers market.This report segments global large format inkjet printers market on the basis of type, technology, print width, print material, ink type, end-user and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the large format inkjet printers market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Large Format Inkjet Printers Market, By Type: Flatbed Printers, Roll-To-Roll, and Hybrid Printers
- Large Format Inkjet Printers Market, By Technology: Inkjet Technology, and Laser Printers
- Large Format Inkjet Printers Market, By Print Width: 17”-24”, 24”-36”, 36”-44”, 44”-60”, 60”-72” and 72” and Above
- Large Format Inkjet Printers Market, By Print Material: Porous/Corrugated Material, and Non-Porpous Material
- Large Format Inkjet Printers Market, By Ink Type: Aqueous Ink, Solvent Ink, UV Cured Ink, and Latex Ink
- The report has focused study on large format inkjet printers market by basis of end-user such as: Advertising, Apparels & Textile, Signage, Decor, CAD and Technical Printing, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- Roland Dga Corporation
- Mimaki Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Ricoh Company Ltd