is a vulcanized elastomer with superior properties and possesses a good performance. This combination of superior properties and better performance makes chloroprene rubber one of the most used vulcanized elastomer in the current days. Elastomers such as rubber are rigid, usually soft, but always elastically deformable under load and materials like rubbers on processing and molding are crosslinked and therefore cannot be softened or re-molding by heating process again making it difficult to recycle or reprocessed. However chloroprene rubber (CR-Rubber) can be recycled and reproduced much easily in order to reduce the waste and scrap materials. Globally increasing demand from end-use industries such as automotive and building & construction is expected to be the prime growth driver for chloroprene rubber.
This report identifies the chloroprene rubber market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to chloroprene rubber market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for chloroprene rubber in 2015 due to high and surging demand from end-use industries in the region especially from industries in China. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and is also expected to be the fastest growing region due growing presence of end-use industries in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015.This report on chloroprene rubber also covers different applications of chloroprene rubber in the end-use industries and market size in various geographical regions.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the chloroprene rubber market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- This report also covers all the major applications of chloroprene rubber in various end-use industries, some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Hoses & Tubes, Wires & Cables, Coatings & Adhesives, Building & Construction, Automotive and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for Chloroprene rubber in each of the region.
- Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corporation
- DuPont Performance Elastomers
- Dow Chemical Company
- Shanxi Synthetic Rubber Group Co. Ltd.
- Zenith Industrial Rubber Products Pvt. Ltd.