are solvent-free acrylate adhesives and one-part super glues used to cure instantaneously on contact with mated surfaces in presence of surface moisture. These adhesives are primarily used in industries due to their strength and durability. Cyanoacrylate adhesives can easily form bond with different materials such as plastics, metals and elastomers marking them suitable for applications in automobiles, aerospace & defense, furniture, machinery, consumer goods, and many other end-use industrial segments. Globally increasing demand for the automobiles is expected to be the key growth driver for cyanoacrylate adhesives during the period of study.
This report identifies the Fine chemicals market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to cyanoacrylate adhesives market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for cyanoacrylate adhesives
in 2015 with highest market share due to presence of large number of end-use industry players in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest regional market for cyanoacrylate adhesives. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study due to rapidly growing industrial base and the region becoming manufacturing hub for major end-use industries especially in major economies like India and China.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global cyanoacrylate adhesives market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- This report on global cyanoacrylate adhesives is segmented on the basis end-use industries using cyanoacrylate adhesives for wide range of applications and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of end-use industries using cyanoacrylate adhesives in wide range of application, this report is segmented into five major segments. Some of the major end-use industries included in this report are as follows: Automobiles, Aerospace & Defense, Furniture, Machinery, Consumer Goods and others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for cyanoacrylate adhesives in each of the region.
- 3M Corporation
- Henkel AG and Company
- The Dow Corning Corporation
- Adhesive System Inc
- Permabond Engineering Adhesives Ltd