is an advanced cancer diagnostic test carried out using biofluids such as blood, CSF, plasma and urine for cancer detection. Liquid biopsy test can be used to detect cancer in early stages. Liquid biopsy is a non-invasive diagnostic test which uses circulating nucleic acids, circulating tumour cells (CTC) and exosomes as a biomarker for diagnosis of cancer. Aforementioned biomarkers are released into different body fluids by cancer cells into cancerous human body. Liquid biopsy test requires blood, urine and cerebral spinal fluid (CSF) samples for diagnosis of various cancers. Among all samples, blood sample is widely used for diagnosis of various cancers such as lung cancer, breast cancer and leukemia. Urine and CSF samples are used for diagnosis of prostate cancer and brain cancer respectively. Globally increasing cancer awareness and incidences is expected to drive the demand for liquid biopsy during the period of study.
Geographically North America dominated global liquid biopsy market
, with approximately half of the world’s procedures being done in the U.S. because of high medical reimbursement facilities, and technological advancement. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, rise in consumer awareness, favourable government policies, modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the procedures, oncology procedures has the highest market share in global liquid biopsy market due to higher prevalence of cancer patients.
This report identifies the global liquid biopsy market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global liquid biopsy market.This report segments global liquid biopsy market on the basis of cancer type, Circulating Biomakers , end-user, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the liquid biopsy market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Liquid Biopsy Market, By cancer type: Lung, Breast, Colorectal, Prostate, Liver
- The report has focused study on liquid biopsy market on basis of Circulating biomarker such as: Tumor Cells, Circulating Tumor DNA and other,
- The report has focused study on liquid biopsy market on basis of End User such as: Reference Laboratory, Research Centers
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Myriad Genetics
- Janssen Diagnostics, LLC.
- Tr0vagene Inc.