Shape memory alloys are the special category of alloys which remembers its original structure and return to their original shape upon heating. Predominantly used shape memory alloy is made of Nickel and Titanium known as Nitinol. Shape memory alloys market have gained much attention in the recent years due to alloys unique characteristics, properties, and application in addressing typical design complexities. Globally increasing demand for automobiles and higher applications of shape memory alloys into automobiles is expected to be the key growth driver for shape memory industry during the period of study.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated shape memory alloy market owing to the large scale demand of shape memory alloy into its large number end-use industries such as automobiles. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for shape memory alloy market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing industrial infrastructure which has attracted many global industry player along with strong growth from construction industry, government initiatives and in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global shape memory alloy market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global shape memory alloy market.
This report segments global shape memory alloy market on the basis of Type, end-use industry and regional market as follows:
- Shape Memory Alloy Market research report is classified on the basis of types of shape memory alloy some of the major types of shape memory alloy covered in this report are as follows: Copper – Zinc – Aluminum – Nickel, Copper – Aluminum – Nickel, Nickel Titanium and Others
- Shape Memory Alloy market research report is classified on the basis of end-use industries of shape memory alloy in wide range of applications some of the major end-use industries of shape memory alloy covered in this report are as follows: Electrical Appliances, Hot Water Supply, Construction & Housing, Automobiles & Trains, Aerospace Engineering, Bio- Medical and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the shape memory alloy market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Memory-Metalle GmbH
- TiNi Alloy Co.
- Ultimate NiTi Technologies Inc.
- Fort Wayne Metals Inc.
- Metalwerks PMD Inc.
1. Shape Memory Alloy Market – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Shape Memory Alloy Market– Market Forces
4.1.1. Advancements in super elastic, actuator and other industrial applications
4.1.2. Increasing demand from automotive and electronics industry
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Shape Memory Alloy Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Shape Memory Alloy Market, By Type
6.1. Copper – Zinc – Aluminum – Nickel
6.2. Copper – Aluminum – Nickel
6.3. Nickel Titanium
7. Shape Memory Alloy Market, By End-Use
7.1. Electrical Appliances
7.2. Hot Water Supply
7.3. Construction & Housing
7.4. Automobiles & Trains
7.5. Aerospace Engineering
7.6. Bio- Medical
8. Shape Memory Alloy Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Shape Memory Alloy Market – Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Memory-Metalle GmbH
10.2. TiNi Alloy Co.
10.3. Ultimate NiTi Technologies Inc.
10.4. Fort Wayne Metals Inc.
10.5. Metalwerks PMD Inc.
10.6. Endosmart GmbH
10.7. Johnson Matthey
10.8. SAES Getters
10.10. Saite Metal
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights