, also called rebar, is a common steel bar that is hot rolled and is used widely in the construction industry, especially for concrete reinforcement. Steel rebar is most commonly used as a tensioning devise to reinforce concrete and other masonry structures to help hold the concrete in a compressed state. Concrete is a material that is very strong in compression, but virtually without strength in tension. To compensate for this imbalance in a concrete slab's behavior, reinforcement bar is cast into it to carry the tensile loads. Globally increasing construction activities and advancement of construction technologies is expected to drive the global demand during the period of study.
Geographically North America dominated steel rebar market owing to the large scale demand of steel rebar into construction, oil & gas industry in the region. North America was followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe as second and third largest market for steel rebar market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing infrastructure as a result of growing construction industry and, expanding manufacturing base and government initiatives for stricter building & construction regulations in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global steel rebar market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global steel rebar market.
This report segments global steel rebar market on the basis of finishing type end-use industry and regional market as follows:
- Steel Rebar Market research report is classified on the basis of end-use industry. Some of the major end-use industry of steel rebar covered in this report are as follows: Construction & Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Oil and Gas and Others
- Steel Rebar Market research report is classified on the basis of finishing. Some of the major finishing type of steel rebar covered in this report are as follows: Black Rebar, Epoxy Coated Rebar, Fabricated Rebar and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the steel rebar market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Saudi Iron and Steel Company (Hadeed)
- Rajhi Steel
- Zamil Steel Holding Company Ltd