Aerial imaging can be defined as the process of taking images of the ground from an elevated position, generally from a camera not supported by a ground-based structure using various platforms like helicopters, fixed-wing aircraft, multi-rotor unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), dirigibles and blimps, balloons, rockets, parachutes, kites, vehicle-mounted poles, and stand-alone telescoping. Globally, demand for the aerial imaging is driven by increasing applications in agricultural sector, as a result of higher technological penetration and usage for crop monitoring, which is expected to remain key growth driver during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the aerial imaging market demand owing to higher applications in the agricultural, energy and aerospace and defense sectors. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the aerial imaging market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to increasing applications in government and agricultural sectors in developing nations such as China and India.
This report identifies the global aerial imaging market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global aerial imaging market.
This report segments aerial imaging market on the basis of platform, applications and regional market as follows:
- Aerial Imaging market research report is classified on the basis of platform. Some of the major platform covered in this report are as follows: Helicopters, Fixed-Wing Aircraft, Multi-Rotor Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Uas), Dirigibles & Blimps, Balloons, Rockets, Parachutes, Kites, Vehicle-Mounted Poles, Stand-Alone Telescoping
- Aerial Imaging market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Government, Military & Defense, Energy, Agriculture and Forestry, Civil Engineering, Commercial, Insurance
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- NRC Group ASA (Previously BLOM ASA)
- Digital Aerial Solutions, LLC
- Cooper Aerial Surveys Co.
- Fugro N.V.
- Landiscor Aerial Information
1. Aerial Imaging Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Aerial Imaging Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Aerial Imaging Market– Forces
4.1.1. Rising Demand for agricultural application
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Aerial Imaging Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Aerial Imaging Market, By Platform
6.2. Fixed-Wing Aircraft
6.3. Multi-Rotor Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Uas)
6.4. Dirigibles & Blimps
6.5. Balloons, Rockets
6.8. Vehicle-Mounted Poles
6.9. Stand-Alone Telescoping
7. Aerial Imaging Market, By Application
7.2. Military & Defense
7.4. Agriculture and Forestry
7.5. Civil Engineering
8. Aerial Imaging Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Aerial Imaging Market – Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. NRC Group ASA (Previously BLOM ASA)
10.2. Cicade s.a
10.3. Digital Aerial Solutions, LLC
10.4. Cooper Aerial Surveys Co.
10.5. Fugro N.V.
10.6. Landiscor Aerial Information
10.7. EagleView Technologies, Inc.
10.8. Nearmap ltd.
10.9. Kucera International
10.10. Digital Aerial Solutions
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights