can be defined as fibers with diameters less than 100 nanometres whereas in the textile industry, nanofibre definition is often extended to include fibers as large as 1000 nm diameter. Such fibres can be produced by melt processing, interfacial polymerization, electrospinning, antisolvent-induced polymer precipitation and electrostatic spinning and are derived from raw material like Polymer, Carbon, Cellulose, and Composites. Globally, growing demand of nanofibers for air & liquid filters and increasing usage as catalysts is expected to be the key growth driver for nanofibers during the period of study.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the nanofibres market owing to end-use in various applications such as catalysts, filters and many others. Asia-Paciifc was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for the nanofibres market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to increasing applications in expanding industrial base in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the nanofibres market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the nanofibres market.This report segments the nanofibres market on the basis of product, end-use and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the nanofibres market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Nanofibres market research report is classified on the basis of product. Some of the major products covered in this report are as follows: Polymer, Carbon, Cellulose, Composite, Metallic
- Nanofibres market research report is classified on the basis of end-use. Some of the major end-uses covered in this report are as follows: Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical & Environment (MCE), Energy, Medical, Life Science, & Pharmaceutical (MLP)
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Asahi Kasei Fibers Corporation
- Catalytic Materials LLC
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Applied Sciences Inc.
- Japan Vilene Company Ltd.