can be defined as coating materials frequently used in plastics, including cosmetics and films in order to protect the substance from the long-term UV degradation effects from ultraviolet radiation. UV stabilizers such as absorbers, Hindered Amine Light Stabilizers (HALS) and quenchers have significant applications such as coating substrates for flooring, decking, furniture and interior & exterior parts of automobiles in order to protect them from UV degradation. Globally, rising demand for wood and plastic coatings for protection against UV radiations coupled with the increasing use of wood and plastics for decking applications is expected to drive demand for UV stabilizers during the period of study.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the UV stabilizers market driven by higher demand and consumption of UV stabilizers into its increasing base of automobile, packaging and furniture industries. Asia-Pacific was followed by Europe and North America as second and third largest market for the UV stabilizers market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing manufacturing base and increasing number of end-use industry players, in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the UV stabilizers market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the UV stabilizers market.This report segments the UV stabilizers market on the basis of type, application, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the UV stabilizers market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- UV Stabilizers market research report is classified on the basis of type. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: UV Absorbers, Hindered Amine Light Stabilizers (HALS), Quenchers
- UV Stabilizers market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Floor Coating, Decking, Automotive Coating, Furniture Coating, Adhesives & Sealants
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- ALTANA AG (BYK-Chemie GmbH)
- Akcros Chemicals Ltd.
- Cytec Industries, Inc.
- Chemtura Corporation
- Everlight Chemical Industrial Co