are the small but very important components of wearable technology which are used in smart wearable devices to track and monitor several parameters such as temperature, blood pressure, speed, and muscle activity. These sensors ensure that the data is monitored precisely and stored for better understanding of physical health and fitness. Growing demand and penetration of smart wearable devices have made these sensors became increasingly popular and is also expected to remain the key growth driver during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the wearable sensors market driven by higher technology penetration in day to day life, tech savvy population, higher consumption and spending by citizens for smart gadgets. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the wearable sensors market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to large young and tech savvy population, increasing disposable income resulting in more spending onto such devices, availability of low cost devices in the market for price sensitive public in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the wearable sensors market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the wearable sensors market.This report segments the wearable sensors market on the basis of type, application and industry vertical and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the wearable sensors market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Wearable Sensors Market research report is classified on the basis of type. Some of the major type covered in this report are as follows: Motion, Pressure, Temperature, Medical & Others
- Wearable Sensors Market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Wristwear, Eyewear, Footwear, Bodywear
- Wearable Sensors Market research report is classified on the basis of industry vertical. Some of the major industry vertical covered in this report are as follows: Consumer, Healthcare, Enterprise
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation
- Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG