The basic difference between AR & VR is the user experience and user involvement in a situation. Augmented reality (AR)
is a technology that layers computer-generated enhancements atop an existing reality in order to make it more meaningful through the ability to interact with it whereas Virtual reality (VR)
can be defined is an artificial, computer-generated simulation or recreation of a real life environment or situation which immerses the user by making them feel like they are experiencing the simulated reality firsthand, primarily by stimulating their vision and hearing. Growing popularity, low cost as compared to train with real aircrafts, and better control over generating real life situations are some of the key growth drivers which are expected to be the key driving factors for the growth of the AR & VR market in aerospace & defense industry during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the augment & virtual reality market for aerospace & defense industry driven by higher penetration of AR & VR technology in aerospace and defence applications, higher spending on such technologies by its well established aerospace industry to train aerospace and defence personnel with newer and latest technologies. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the augmented & virtual reality market for aerospace & defense industry market. Asia Pacific is projected to the have fastest growth owing rapidly growing aerospace and defence industry in the region with many global players establishing their manufacturing base in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global augment & virtual reality market
for aerospace & defense industry size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global augment & virtual reality market for aerospace & defense industry.This report segments the augmented & virtual reality market for aerospace & defense industry on the basis of component, technology, device, application, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the augment & virtual reality market for aerospace & defense industry market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- AR & VR Market for Aerospace & Defense Industry market research report is classified on the basis of component. Some of the major components covered in this report are as follows: Hardware Component (3D Camera, Sensors(Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, Global Positioning Systems, Proximity Sensor) Semiconductor Component (Controller/Processor, Integrated Circuits), Displays), Software Component (Software Development Kits, Cloud-Based Services).
- AR & VR Market for Aerospace & Defense Industry market research report is classified on the basis of device. Some of the major devices covered in this report are as follows: Augmented Reality Devices(Head-Mounted Displays, Head-Up Display (HUD)), Virtual Reality Devices(Head-Mounted Display (HMD), Gesture Control Device(Data Gloves), Projector & Display Wall.
- AR & VR Market for Aerospace & Defense Industry market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Education & Training.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
- Google Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Vuzix Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Qaulcomm Inc.