Nanowire is a nano structure with its diameter measurement of the order of a nanometer (10-9 meters) which can also be defined as the ratio of the length to width being greater than 1000. Silver nanowires (AgNWs), as the name suggests are made up of silver, are being used in a wide range of applications such as displays, RFID, and many others due to its properties such as high optical transmittance, low sheet resistance, flexibility, and low-cost processing. Globally, increasing demand for silver nanowires in its end-use industries is expected to be the key growth driver for silver nanowires during the period of study.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the silver nanowire market driven by higher demand and consumption of silver nanowires in its large end-use industrial base. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for silver nanowire market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly expanding industrial base and manufacturing facilities of major end-use industries in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the silver nanowire market size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the silver nanowire market.
This report segments the silver nanowire market on the basis of ingredients, application and regional market as follows:
- Silver nanowire market research report is classified on the basis of ingredients. Some of the major ingredients covered in this report are as follows: Silver, Copper and Others.
- Silver nanowire market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: RFID, Photovoltaic/Solar cell, Automotive, Chemicals & Materials, Display Material, Membrane Switches, Printed Circuit Boards, Sensors and Others.
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the silver nanowire market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Johnson Mathey Plc
- Showa Denko K.K.
- Conductive Compounds, Inc
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (DuPont)
- Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc.
1. Silver nanowire Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Silver nanowire Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Silver nanowire Market– Forces
4.1.1. Growing demand from end-use industries
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Silver nanowire Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Silver nanowire Market, By Ingredients
7. Silver nanowire Market, By Application
7.2. Photovoltaic/Solar cell
7.4. Chemicals & Materials
7.5. Display Material
7.6. Membrane Switches
7.7. Printed Circuit Boards
8. Silver nanowire Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Silver nanowire Market – Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Johnson Mathey Plc
10.2. Showa Denko K.K.
10.3. Conductive Compounds, Inc
10.4. E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (DuPont)
10.5. Applied Nanotech Holdings, Inc.
10.6. Sun Chemical
10.8. Creative Materials Inc.
10.9. PPG Industries Inc
10.10. Hitachi Chemical Company
*More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights