can be defined as the measuring of unique characteristics of a person, such as voice pattern, the iris or retina pattern of the eye or finger print patterns using devices. Using biometrics security systems makes it extremely difficult for someone to break into a system and hence, it enhances the overall security of data or any other valuables. Mobile biometrics is a part of the biometric security systems which involves usage of mobile devices to scan and measure unique characteristics. Globally, increasing volume of mobile transactions is expected to be one of the key growth drivers for the mobile biometric security and services during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominated the mobile biometric security and services market driven by a higher usage of technology in the form of smart phones for carrying out day to day transactions by tech savvy citizens in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for the mobile biometric security and services market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth due to economy modernization initiatives in emerging countries and government support in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the mobile biometric security and services market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the mobile biometric security and services market.This report segments the mobile biometric security and services market on the basis of component, mode of authentication, industry and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the mobile biometric security and services market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Mobile biometric security and services market research report is classified on the basis of component. Some of the major components covered in this report are as follows: Hardware (Finger Print readers, Scanner, Camera and Others) Software
- Mobile biometric security and services market research report is classified on the basis of mode of authentication. Some of the major authentication modes covered in this report are as follows: Single Factor Authentication (Fingerprint Recognition, Voice Recognition, Face Recognition, Iris Recognition, Vein, Retina Scan Systems, Others), Multi Factor Authentication
- Mobile biometric security and services market research report is classified on the basis of product industry. Some of the major industries covered in this report are as follows: Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Finance & Banking, Travel & Immigration, Government/Law Enforcement, Military & Defence and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Apple Inc
- Safran SA
- Nuance Communication, Inc.
- NEC Corporation
- Precise Biometrics AB