The veterinary software is a practice management software and veterinary imaging software which helps veterinarians in appointment management, billing and invoicing, boarding management, patient records, prescription labeling, reminders and treatment management. Globally increasing pet owners and veterinary practitioners is expected to remain key growth drivers for veterinary software during the period of study.
This report identifies the Veterinary Software market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to Veterinary Software market.
Geographically North America dominated the Veterinary Software market owing to awareness amongst the people about veterinary healthcare, large number of pet number and government initiatives for animal healthcare. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for veterinary software. However Europe is likely to be enhanced due to rising awareness about veterinary software and relaxed taxations for the better adoption of veterinary computer equipment and software.
This report segments Veterinary Software market on the basis of product, delivery, practice, end user and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of product this report on Veterinary Software market is segmented as follows, covering all major products in the veterinary software as follows: Practice Management, Veterinary Imaging
- This report on Veterinary Software also covers in detail various delivery modes of veterinary software, some of the major delivery modes covered in the report are On Premise, Web Based
- This report on Veterinary Software also covers in detail various practices of veterinary software, some of the major practices covered in the report are Exclusive Small Animal, Mixed, Exclusive Large Animal Practice
- This report on Veterinary Software also covers in detail various end user of veterinary software, some of the major end users covered in the report are Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics, Reference Clinics
- This report on veterinary software has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Idexx Laboratories, Inc.
- Patterson Companies, Inc.
- Britton's Wise Computer, Inc.
- Firmcloud Corporation
1. Veterinary Software Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Veterinary Software Market– Forces
4.1.1. Increasing number of veterinary medical professional & pet owners
4.1.2. Penetration in Emerging Economies By Education and Training
4.2.1. Lack of awareness & government initiatives
4.2.2. Reluctance Towards Adopting New Technologies
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Veterinary Software Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Veterinary Software Market, By Products
6.1. Practice Management Software
6.2. Veterinary Imaging Software
7. Veterinary Software Market, By Delivery Model
8. Veterinary Software Market, By Practice Type
8.1. Exclusive Small Animal Practices
8.2. Mixed Practices
8.3. Predominately Large Animal Practices
8.4. Predominately Small Animal Practices
8.5. Exclusive Large Animal Practices
8.6. Exclusive Bovine Practices
8.7. Exclusive Equine Practices
9. Veterinary Software Market, By End User
9.1. Veterinary Hospitals and Clinics
9.2. Reference Laboratories
10. Veterinary Software Market, By Geography
10.1.7. Rest of Europe
10.2. Asia Pacific
10.2.4. South Korea
10.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.3. North America
10.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
10.4.1. Middle East
10.4.2. South America
11. Veterinary Software – Market Entropy
11.2. Technological Developments
11.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
11.4. Supply- Contract
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. Henry Schein, Inc.
12.2. Idexx Laboratories, Inc.
12.3. Patterson Companies, Inc.
12.4. Britton's Wise Computer, Inc.
12.5. Firmcloud Corporation
12.6. Animal Intelligence Software, Inc.
12.7. Timeless Veterinary Systems, Inc.
12.8. Ezyvet Limited
12.9. OR Technology (OEHM UND Rehbein GMBH)
12.10. Medanext, Inc.
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights