can be defined as a device that measures information arising from physical interaction with its environment. Tactile sensors can be used to sense a diverse range of stimulus ranging from detecting the presence or absence of a grasped object to a complete tactile image. A tactile sensor consists of an array of touch sensitive sites; the sites may be capable of measuring more than one property. Globally, increasing adoption of automation and robotics in industrial applications is expected to remain the growth driver for the tactile sensor during the period of study.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the tactile sensor market driven by higher demand and consumption of tactile sensors in a wide range of applications in its large industrial base. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest market for tactile sensor market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly expanding industrial base, increasing presence of major end-use industry players in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the tactile sensor market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the tactile sensor market.This report segments the tactile sensor market on the basis of type, application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the tactile sensor market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Tactile sensor market research report is classified on the basis of type. Some of the major types covered in this report are as follows: Force/torque sensors, Dynamic tactile sensors, Thermal sensors, Uniaxial arrays, Multiaxial arrays, Multi-modal arrays
- Tactile sensor market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Robotics, Automotive, Aerospace, Oil & Gas, Medical and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- APC International
- AVL List Gmbh
- Toshiba Power Systems Inspection Services
- WILXION Research
- Airmar Technology Corporation