Vendor Neutrality Archive (VNA)
is a step further for PACS (picture archiving and communication systems), wherein it enables the acquisition, management and storage of images while streamlining communication between multiple vendor PACS. Globally, development of efficient and advanced technology, rising demand for standard-based medical image archiving and non-dicom content management fuels VNA deployments, growing demand for lifecycle management, disaster recovery and standard-based storage solutions, reduction of data migration costs, and government initiatives are the prime growth drivers of the vendor neutral archive market. in addition, the emergence of cloud-based solutions, increase in adoption of vendor neutral archive for application in new industrial verticals, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for the vendor neutral archive market. However, the risk of privacy and security of imaging data, and higher cost of vendor neutral archive as compared to conventional systems are the key restraints for the vendor neutral archive market.
Geographically, North America dominated the vendor neutral archive market, followed by Europe. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to a rapidly increasing demand for disaster recovery and lifecycle management strategies, rise in industrial sector, reforms and changing healthcare IT policies, and growing healthcare industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the delivery modes, On-premise VNA has the highest market share in the vendor neutral archive market due to enhanced data control and security.
This report identifies the vendor neutral archive market
size for the years 2014-2016, and forecast of the same till the year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the vendor neutral archive market.This report segments the vendor neutral archive market on the basis of delivery mode, procurement model, player type, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the vendor neutral archive market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Vendor Neutral Archive Market, By Delivery Mode: On-Premise Vendor Neutral Archive, Hybrid Vendor Neutral Archive, and Fully Cloud-Hosted Vendor Neutral Archive
- Vendor Neutral Archive Market, By Procurement Model: Departmental Vendor Neutral Archive, Multi-Departmental Vendor Neutral Archive, and Multi-Site Vendor Neutral Archive
- The report has focused study on vendor neutral archive market by basis of player type such as: PACS Vendors, Independent Software Vendors, and Infrastructure Vendors
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Dejarnette Research Systems, Inc.
- Carestream Health, Inc.
- ACUO Technologies (Perceptive Software)
- AGFA Healthcare
- Bridgehead Software