Hyper-converged infrastructure can be defined as a software system architecture which brings together multiple data center services to amplify computing, networking and storage to improve performance efficiency and reduce costs.
Globally, rising usage of virtualization, increasing need of data protection & disaster recovery, low capex & total cost of ownership are the prime growth drivers of hyper-converged infrastructure market. In addition, development of technologies to create high value hyper-converged infrastructure and increase in adoption of hyper-converged infrastructure in emerging economies such as China, India and others, is expected to create new opportunities for hyper-converged infrastructure market. However, higher cost of the research and development, demerits of bundled solutions are the key restraints for hyper-converged infrastructure market.
Geographically North America dominated hyper-converged infrastructure market owing to higher demand of hyper-converged infrastructure in the U.S., as a result of presence of a major technology giants across the U.S., coupled with presence of the major IT & telecom and BFSI companies. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing adoption of the modern IT services to store data at an economical cost, growing awareness for data management, rising focus toward VDI, server virtualization, increasing popularity of using infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) solutions, and favourable government policies in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-user industry, healthcare has the highest market share in hyper-converged infrastructure market.
This report identifies the hyper-converged infrastructure market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2025. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to hyper-converged infrastructure market.
This report segments hyper-converged infrastructure market on the basis of hypervisor, application, end-user industry, and regional market as follows:
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market, By Hypervisor: Vmware (ESX/ESXI/Vsphere), KVM, & Hyper-V
- Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market, By Application: Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Server Virtualization, Data Protection, Remote Office/Branch Office (ROBO), Cloud, & Others
- The report has focused study on hyper-converged infrastructure market by basis of end-user industry such as: Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Government, Education, & Cloud Service Provider
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Vmware Inc.
- Nutanix Inc.
- Simplivity Corporation
- Scale Computing
1. Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market– Forces
4.1.1. Rising usage of virtualization
4.1.2. Increasing need of data protection and disaster recovery
4.1.3. Low capex and total cost of ownership
4.2.1. Higher cost of research and development
4.2.2. Demerits of bundled solutions
4.3.1. Emerging economies
4.3.2. Development of technologies to create high value hyper-converged infrastructure
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market– Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market, By Hypervisor
6.1. Vmware (ESX/ESXI/Vsphere)
7. Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market, By Application
7.1. Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
7.2. Server Virtualization
7.3. Data Protection
7.4. Remote Office/Branch Office (ROBO)
8. Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market, By End-User Industry
8.1. Financial Institutions
8.5. Cloud Service Provider
9. Hyper-Converged Infrastructure Market, By Geography
9.1.7. Rest of Europe
9.2. Asia Pacific
9.2.4. South Korea
9.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
9.3.5. Rest of Americas
9.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
9.4.1. Middle East & Africa
9.4.2. Rest of RoW
10. Hyper-Converged Infrastructure – Market Entropy
10.2. Technological Developments
10.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
10.4. Supply- Contract
11. Company Profiles
11.1. Vmware Inc.
11.2. Nutanix Inc.
11.3. Simplivity Corporation
11.4. Scale Computing
11.6. Maxta Inc.
11.7. Nimboxx Inc.
11.8. Cisco Systems, Inc.
11.9. Gridstore, Inc.
11.10. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
12.3. Research Methodology
12.5. Compilation of Expert Insights