Vietnam Professional Hair Care Products Market includes the study of Back Bar and Over-the-Counter products sold in the year 2015 and estimation of market size for 2020.
- Back bar products are used by professionals/stylists for the services in the salon.
- Over-the-Counter or take-home /salon retail products are the professional hair care products that are sold over the salon counter by hairdressers or hair specialists and sales through other retail formats such as speciality stores, supermarkets, online etc.
- The report focuses more on the products sold and used for services in salon.
- Geographically, the report focuses on of Vietnam divided into two major regions river delta which includes the capital city Hanoi and the southeast part which has the most populous city Ho Chi Minh City.
- This report deals with 4 major hair-care categories namely, Hair coloring, straightening and perming, shampooing and conditioning and Hair styling.
1. Vietnam Professional Hair Care Products Market Scope
1.1. Scope by Categories, Geography and Sales Channel
1.2. Survey Questionnaire : Key Data Points
1.3. Category Definitions
2. Vietnam Country Overview
2.1.1. Economic indicators
22.214.171.124. GDP Statistics
126.96.36.199. Disposable Income Spend By Category
2.1.2. Country Demographic Projections
3. Vietnam Cosmetics & Personal Care Market Overview
4. Vietnam Professional Hair Care Market Overview
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
5. Vietnam Salon Landscape
5.1. By Category
5.2. By Price
5.2.1. Price Analysis for Hair Care Services (Average)
5.3. By Location
5.3.1. Distribution by Location (% Share)
6. Vietnam Professional Hair Care Market Revenue (2014-2020)
6.1. Vietnam Professional Hair Care Market Overview
6.2. By Product Category (Key Developments & Segment Share Analysis)
6.2.2. Perming & Straightening
6.2.3. Shampoo & Conditioning
7. Vietnam Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
7.2. Distributor / Wholesalers
8. Vietnam Professional Hair Care Market Share Analysis
9. Top 5 Company Profiles (Trends, Developments, Market Share by Product Category)
9.1. L’Oreal Group
9.2. Lavo Corporation
9.3. Kao Group
9.4. Davines Group
9.5. N.A.C Company
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"