Singapore Professional Hair Care Products Market includes the study of Back Bar and Over-the-Counter products sold in the year 2015 and estimation of market size for 2020.
- Back bar products are used by professionals/stylists for the services in the salon.
- Over-the-Counter or take-home/salon retail products are the professional hair care products that are sold over the salon counter by hairdressers or hair specialists and sales through other retail formats such as speciality stores, supermarkets, online etc.
- The report focuses more on the products sold and used for services in salon.
- Geographically, the report focuses on the five major regions of Singapore namely the central region, western region, northern region, north-eastern region and eastern region.
- This report deals with 4 major hair care categories namely, Hair coloring, Straightening and perming, Shampoo and conditioning and Hair styling.
1. Singapore Professional Hair Care Products Market Scope
1.1. Scope by Categories, Geography and Sales Channel
1.2. Survey Questionnaire : Key Data Points
1.3. Category Definitions
2. Singapore Country Overview
2.1.1. Economic indicators
22.214.171.124. GDP Statistics
126.96.36.199. Disposable Income Spend By Category
2.1.2. Country Demographic Projections
3. Singapore Cosmetics & Personal Care Market Overview
4. Singapore Professional Hair Care Market Overview
4.1. Market Drivers
4.2. Market Restraints
5. Singapore Salon Landscape
5.1. By Category
5.2. By Price
5.2.1. Price Analysis for Hair Care Services (Average)
5.3. By Location
5.3.1. Distribution by Location (% Share)
6. Singapore Professional Hair Care Market Revenue (2014-2020)
6.1. Singapore Professional Hair Care Market Overview
6.2. By Product Category (Key Developments & Segment Share Analysis)
6.2.2. Perming & Straightening
6.2.3. Shampoo & Conditioning
7. Singapore Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
8. Singapore Professional Hair Care Market Share Analysis
9. Top 5 Company Profiles (Trends, Developments, Market Share by Product Category)
9.1. The L'Oréal Group
9.2. Shiseido Co., Ltd.
9.3. The Procter & Gamble Company
9.4. Kao Corporation
9.5. Hoyu Co., Ltd.
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
10.1. Sample Survey Questionnaire
10.2. Respondents Snapshot
10.3. Research Methodology