Poland Professional Hair Care Products Market includes the study of Back Bar and Over-the-Counter products sold in the year 2014 and estimation of market size for 2020.
- Back bar products are used by professionals/stylists for the services in the salon.
- Over-the-Counter or take-home /salon retail products are the professional hair care products that are sold over the salon counter by hairdressers or hair specialists and sales through other retail formats such as speciality stores, supermarkets, online etc.
- The report focuses more on the products sold and used for services in salon.
- Geographically, the report focuses on Poland with special emphasis on the capital city Warsaw, and Lodz, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan and Gdansk, which are the other major cities in terms of population size and GDP.
- This report deals with 4 major hair-care categories namely, Hair coloring, straightening and perming , shampooing and conditioning and Hair styling
1. Poland Professional Hair Care Products Market Scope
1.1. Scope by Categories, Geography and Sales Channel
1.2. Survey Questionnaire : Key Data Points
1.3. Category Definitions
2. Poland Country Overview
2.1.1. Economic indicators
188.8.131.52. GDP Statistics
2.1.2. Country Demographic Projections
3. Poland Cosmetics & Personal Care Market Overview
4. Poland Professional Hair Care Market Overview
4.1. Market Drivers
5. Poland Salon Landscape
5.1. By Category
5.2. By Price
5.2.1. Price Analysis for Hair Care Services (Average)
6. Poland Professional Hair Care Market Revenue (2014-2020)
6.1. Poland Professional Hair Care Market Overview
6.2. By Product Category (Key Developments & Segment Share Analysis)
6.2.2. Perming & Straightening
6.2.3. Shampoo & Conditioning
7. Poland Professional Hair Care Market by Distribution Channel
7.2. Distributor / Wholesalers
8. Poland Professional Hair Care Market Share Analysis
9. Top 5 Company Profiles (Trends, Developments, Market Share by Product Category)
9.1. L’Oreal Group
9.2. Procter & Gamble Co.
9.3. Henkel Ag & Co. KGaA
9.4. Kao Corporation
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
10.1. Sample Survey Questionnaire
10.2. Respondents Snapshot
10.3. Research Methodology