Point-Of-Use Water Treatment System Market is anticipated to hit $16.33 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.05%
APAC region holds both the largest market share and growth in the Point-Of-Use Water Treatment System Market, and is anticipated to reach $9.13 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.65%. Asia Pacific Point-Of-Use Water Treatment System Market is mainly driven by factors such as price efficiency and energy efficiency. The key applications in this region include Healthcare, commercial, and industrial among others.
Selected Value Chain Analysis done in the full report
- The Value chain of POU Water Treatment System talks about the major steps involved in the collection of water and then imbibing them with various purification processes. The value chain starts off by assimilating water from ground, lakes or oceans, which goes through a series of chemical processes.
- Various Water Treatment System providers in the market place have their own in-house facilities used to convert water into drinking water. This forms the main reason why many of the Water Treatment System providers in the market place have their own units for the manufacturing and purification of POU Water Treatment System.
- Value chain for POU Water Treatment System has been established as an interdependent and complex network, comprising of raw material providers, environmental agencies, distributors, end users and research institutes.
- Regulatory bodies approve active compounds, products, product extensions through thorough analysis on their chemical and physical properties related to the safety and environmental impact while in use. In addition, they also establish and maintain regulations that provide guidelines for manufacturing, storage and distribution of raw materials and finished products.
- Water faces some of the toughest challenges of any natural resource or commodity – with significant supply and demand side pressures.
- The competition is intensified with innovation and supply networks being the major focus areas and competitive strengths. The scenario is set to change with the emergence of low cost and flexible water purification techniques.
- In most of the cases, end users and component producers work closely with manufacturers, and play a vital role in market innovation.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The growing demand for POU Water Treatment System is owing to the lack of fresh water resources due to increasing population.
- While the rising awareness on cleaning water levels primarily drives the Point-Of-Use Water Treatment System Market, other factors such as advances in Membrane technologies, spectrum utilization, reduced cost, new technology development, energy efficiency, robust regulations, and certifications related to products and their purification capabilities propels the trust on the industry among consumers.
- Also, the Government initiatives to encourage clean water drinking and reduce water-borne illness in the developed and developing nations are giving impetus to the market.
- Residential segment is the major end user of these systems, owing to the increasing awareness among people for safe and healthy drinking water.
- Overall business consolidation with business sale or mergers to reduce debt, and improve cost efficiencies across countries has also been impacting the future growth of Point-Of-Use Water Treatment System Market.
- Cased hole was the dominating segment by well type in the Point-Of-Use Water Treatment System Market and is estimated to grow with 5.3% CAGR through 2022.
- In the APAC region, China and Japan are the frontrunners in terms of sales. Growth in the emerging markets continues to outweigh the growth in the developed regions. Economic prospects in Asia will be molded by the growing pace of domestic macroeconomic reforms.
- Tabletop pitcher is the most widely used in Point-Of-Use Water Treatment System Market across the globe. The entire Water Treatment system can be stored in refrigerators or can be placed on top of the table for guests. This water pitcher is available in various colors, styles and sizes.
- POU Water Treatment System Market for this application is set to witness growth of 7.9% CAGR during the forecast period to reach $10.7 billion by 2022.
- Flow through units segment generated revenue of $0.94 billion for point of use Water Treatment System market, and is projected to reach $1.77 billion by 2022 growing at CAGR of 9.70% throughout the forecast period 2016-2022.
Key players of Point-Of-Use Water Treatment System Market:
- Leading players in the Point-of-Use Water Treatment Systems Market are Coway Co. ltd (South Korea), Marmon holdings Inc (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), Pentair Plc (U.K.), LG Electronics (South Korea), Uniliver Plc (U.K.), Culligan International Co (U.S.), PUR (U.S.), Eureka Forbes (India), Best Water Technology (Austria), Panasonic Corporation (Japan).
- Other players include Honeywell International Inc., Philips NV etc.
- Flexible Pipe Market: By Type (Insulated, Metric And Silicone Flexible Pipe); By Material (Stainless, Aluminum, Rubber, Pvc, Others); By Application (Onshore, Offshore); By Industry (Oil & Gas, Mining, Water Treatment, Others); & - Forecast(2018 - 2023)
- Benzalkonium Chloride Market: By Function (Biocide, Cationic Surfactants, Phase Transfer Agents) Application (Water treatment, Pest Control, Detergent, Other) End-use (Chemical, Cosmetic, Personal Care, Pharmaceutical, Polymer, Coating) - Forecast(2018 - 2023)