Virtue Insight seeks to provide a high-quality and comprehensive knowledge, where researchers and practitioners can exchange information on engineering principles, enabling technologies, and practical experiences as related to cloud computing & big data. By bringing together experts that work on different levels of the cloud stack - systems, storage, networking, platforms, databases, and applications, we will offer an end-to-end view on the challenges and technologies in cloud and big data, For the most innovative startups, cloud computing is the dominant model for technology innovation and business disruption. Enterprise IT organizations are rapidly trying to determine how to harness cloud computing to bring agility to their businesses as well, but they are challenged with legacy application portfolios, new security models and compliance complexities. Determining how to deploy private, public or hybrid cloud for existing and cloud native applications will have direct impact on their business successes or failures.
Virtue Insight will help attendees think about the potential of cloud and big data and services that are best suited for their businesses, and explore how the technology can be integrated into both legacy systems and new initiatives.
It gives me immense pleasure to invite you to join a proactive exchange at 10th Annual Cloud Computing & Big Data Analytics 2017 conference for exclusive networking with India’s top technology leaders to discuss how to future proof cloud computing & big data adoption strategies to achieve commercial advantage.KEY THEMES DISCUSSED:-
- Creating business value from cloud computing and innovation
- Ascent of the devices: Automate your development
- Open source and commercial for automating
- Establishing Event-controlled Server-less applications
- Core functionalities to build and the relationships among the resources you use
- Cloud the Disruptor: Transforming businesses with cloud infrastructure
- How is cloud supporting your new business models, and enabling greater innovation and speed to market?
- Data management and integration foundations of big data initiative
- Propelling the state of the art in Big Data analytics with complex applications
- Challenges and opportunities faced by developers of composite big data applications
- Architecting Cloud with Cloud Foundry
- Cloud & Big Data: Converging technologies
- How cloud computing models can help accelerate the potential for scalable analytics solutions
- DevOps and Automation in the Cloud
- How DevOps provides control and visibility that improves security posture
- Cyber security challenges
- How can you minimize the security impact of mobile devices in the enterprise?
- Building Private Cloud Infrastructure and Security
- Cloud Concerns and the Future – Where are we heading with this cloud era?
- The future of cloud and big data – 2017 and beyond
- Network in our combined exhibition and catering area
- Evening networking reception for all attendees
Check for more details:- http://www.virtueinsight.com/technology/10th-Annual-Cloud-Computing--Big-Data-Analytics-2017/
10th Annual Cloud Computing and Big Data Analytics 2017 is the place to meet all the key decision makers across the entire cloud computing eco-system from enterprises, telecom operators, regulators, government agencies, service providers, system integrators and vendors. This summit will provide great networking opportunities with industry leaders, presenting you with the opportunity to meet and do business with likeminded individuals.