COPD Congress 2017 gives an exciting opportunity to meet with like-minded individuals and industry peers. Congress unites individuals from all different geographical areas who share a common discipline or field. Congress gives you the opportunity to converse with these individuals one-on-one about what they are really going after, and they may even give you guidance on how to enhance your own particular work. At conference you have the opportunity to get feedback on your work from individuals who have never seen it before and may provide new insight. Briefly it is an invest into yourself, your profession and your organization.
Allied Academies was founded by Jim and JoAnn Carland and the headquarters is located in North Carolina in United States of America. It conducts several academic conferences each year in different locations with internet participation possibilities for those who are physically unable to attend the conferences. Conference registrants are eligible for the Accelerated Journal Review. To provide you with maximum outlets for your research, Allied Business Academies holds joint meetings of all its member academies. In 1994 they launched the Journal of the International Academy of Case Studies, which has become a leader in publishing classroom teaching cases in business.
Pulmonologists, Cardiologists, Academicians, Research Scholars, Professors, Medical Students, Practitioners, Physicians, Nurses, Clinical Researchers, Business Entrepreneurs, Private Clinic, Software Developing Companies, Medical Devices Companies, Biomedical Companies, Biotechnology Companies, Data Management Companies and Other Healthcare Professionals with an interest in COPD
Organizing Committee Member of COPD Congress 2017:
- John Klir; Dean and Professor, Physiology | American International Medical University, St. Lucia
- Yong-Xiao Wang; Professor, Molecular & Cellular Physiology | Albany Medical College, USA
- Wanis H Ibrahim; Associate Professor, Clinical Medicine | Weill Cornell Medical College in Qatar, Qatar
- Sisir Vettiyadan; Professor, Anatomy and Developmental Biology | American International Medical University, St. Lucia
- Cenk KIRAKLI; Associate Professor, Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine | Izmir Dr. Suat Seren, Turkey