Global Holographic Display Market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 30.31% to reach value of $3092.89 million by 2023
America dominates with major share and growth in the Holographic Display Market
Americas held major share in the Global Holographic Display Market due to high penetration rates as compared to any other regions. The American market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 29.67% to register highest revenue of $1273.52 million by 2023. American region, especially the U.S. has been the pioneer in the innovation, adoption and use of holographic devices across industries, due to increasing technology-based companies and high scale of research options. Asia-Pacific market is slated to be the fastest growing region, with a CAGR of 35.71% to reach revenue of $963.07 million by 2023. China is the most dominant market attributing to around 34% of the overall APAC market. Europe is expected to grow at a CAGR of 33.29% to reach revenue of $882.74 million by 2023. European region is adopting new hologram technologies in order to significantly contribute to innovation across the industries.
Selected Technology Analysis done in the full Report:
The overall holographic display market is segmented based on types of holograms incorporated which includes reflection, transmission and hybrid holograms. Reflection based holographic display technology will grow at a CAGR of 25.7% to reach value of $1234.65 million by 2023. The Reflection based holographic technology will continue its dominance for the forecast period 2018-2020. Transmission based holographic display technology is estimated to grow with highest growth rate of 36.40% to reach value of $1707.64 million. The Transmission based holographic display market will hold its dominance for the forecast period 2020-2023, based on its advantages over other types of holographic display technologies. Hybrid based holographic display technology is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 29.7% to reach value of $170.88 million by 2023.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- The market is getting tough for 3view cameras, as 4 view holographic display actually does work as it claims. The maker of 4 view camera, Red, has announced its desires to take on the smartphones market. Silicon Valley that provides the hydrogen One’s holographic display shows the content in 4V format, will help the developers to adapt and change the gaming experience for the display.
- The fast shift in the adoption of digital media is being driven by the increasing number of connected consumers, by the expansion of mobile telephone as well as the invention of advanced technologies. The growing digital advertising and video games will help the holographic display technology to grow fast over the next five years.
- Holographic display technology in automotive industry has been running since past decades, as many of the OEMs are using holographic projection technology for testing, designing and for the development process of this industry.
Key players of the Holographic Display Market
Musion Das Hologram Ltd. and EON Reality Inc. dominated the holographic display market. Musion Das Hologram Ltd. has a product named as EyeCandy, which is a holographic display platform. EON Reality, Inc. has a product as EON Holographic I, performs tasks for Holographic Projection System. Realfiction is another organization known for its product Dreamoc HD 3 also serves in Holographic Display Platform as Musion Das Hologram Ltd. does but with different available size. Zebra Imaging only product ZScape is supports Holographic Display Platform.
- IGZO Display Market: By Application (Monitor, TV, PC & Laptop, Medical Purpose, Others, Smartphone, Tablet, Wearable Device) & By Geography- Forecast (2018-2023)
- Digital Signage Market: By Display Technologies (2D and 3D Displays), By Components (Display, Network and Others), By Applications (Advertising, marketing and Others), By End User Industry (Corporate, Entertainment, Others), By Geography - Forecast(2018 - 2023)