Cable Glands Market to Reach $2.32 billion by 2021 IndustryARC Research
Browse 64 Market Tables, 51 Figures spread through 149 Slides and an in-depth TOC on “Cable Glands Market”
The Cable Glands, also known as sealing glands or strain reliefs, allow the facilitation of barrier penetration while simultaneously offering sealing protection and can be utilized with probes, wires, power and signaling cables. Manufacturers offer extensive range of cable glands depending upon material, mode of utilization, cable size, type of cable, pressure range and many others.
IndustryARC estimated the global Cable Glands market to be nearly $1.62 billion in 2015 according to a recent study. The market led by robust growth in Power & Utilities, Manufacturing & Processing, Chemicals and Oil & Gas sectors will advance to $2.32 billion by 2021 with a CAGR of 6.7%. Industrial Cable Glands will remain the dominant category during the estimation period with average variations around 90% of the total market. Flameproof Cable Glands led the Hazardous Cable Glands market growth rates in 2015 and are estimated to follow a similar growth trend at a CAGR of 4.4% till 2021.
Cable Glands is matured market, which over a period of time have become easy to imitate without the requirement for substantial exhaustive infrastructure facilities. Moreover, cable glands are not monitored commodities under certain sets of regulations, which have resulted in the penetration of several low-end suppliers with offerings at much lower prices. The sales channel analysis as per research indicates that the Distributors provide a significant channel of revenue in the cable glands market. The dominant players such as CMP Products, Eaton, Amphenol and Emerson have immense distribution channels owing to their extended presence as an organization intensified by their extensive range of product and service offerings.
Cooper Crouse-Hinds and Appleton emerged to be the dominant players in the Cable Glands Market in 2015 followed by CMP Products, Amphenol and Thomas & Betts with a combined share of approximately 40% in 2015. The Cable Glands Market is matured, thereby, resulting in the large-scale fragmentation of the market due to presence of several small-scale local manufacturers. These manufacturers held nearly 57%-58% of the global cable glands market in 2015.
The key segmentations for Cable Glands as a product include:
- Stainless Steel
- Plastic/Nylon & Others
- Hazardous (Increased Safety, Flameproof & Others)
- Oil & Gas
- Manufacturing & Processing
- Power & Utilities and Others
The report also provides in-depth analysis across key geographic regions and major countries such as Americas (U.S., Brazil, Mexico); Europe (Germany, U.K., France); Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea) and Rest of the World (Africa & Middle-East).
Browse Related Reports:
- Industrial Motors Market Analysis - By Product (IE1, IE2, IE3, IE4); By Voltage Range; By Rotor (Asynchronous, Synchronous, DC); By End Use (Oil & Gas, Mining, Power Generation, Chemical) With Forecast (2015 - 2020). http://industryarc.com/Report/7383/industrial-motors-market-report.html
- Mechanical Explosion Proof Equipment Market Analysis: By Type (Couplings, Spark Arrestors, Actuators, Compressors, Solenoid Valves, Cable Glands); By Industry (Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing, Marine, Pharmaceuticals) - With Forecast (2015-2020). http://industryarc.com/Report/155/Global-Mechanical-Non-Electrical-Explosion-Proof-Equipment-Report.html