Allergy diagnostics market is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 15% from the year 2018 to 2023. North America has the highest market share in allergy diagnostic market and followed by Europe. The rise is due to improved medical insurance policies and increased health care expenditure. Due to the increase in population and growth in economies in developing countries such as India and China, the Asian countries are expected to dominate Allergy Diagnostics market.
What is Allergic Diagnostic Market?
Allergen diagnostics is identifying the allergy and preventing or curing the allergy at the different stages. Allergic diagnosis is segmented based on the different types i.e. from type I to type V. Type I allergy are those which take place primarily on epithelial surfaces which are skin, lungs, gastro intestinal track. Type IV are cellular reactions which involve T lymphocytes. The granulomatous type V allergy can be regarded as a variant of type IV allergy, as it also triggers a cell-mediated immune reaction, but involves macrophages instead of T lymphocytes.
What are the major applications for Allergic Diagnostic Market?
The various end users assessed includes hospitals, diagnostic laboratories and other research laboratories.
Market Research and Market Trends of Allergic Diagnostic Market
- Patch test is the new method which is used to identify the skin allergies. This patch is attached to the patient’s body for 48 hours. The patches record the information as negative, irritant reaction, uncertain depending upon the type of allergy.
- For the people who are allergic to tablets companies are manufacturing the immunotherapy drops of allergen extracts drops. These drops are taken under the tongue for 3 times a day. By using this immunotherapy drops, the resistance power of a person will be increased and in no time the person body becomes tolerant to allergen.
Who are the Major Players in Allergic Diagnostic Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Texas Instruments, Nordic semiconductors, Cambridge Silicon Radio, Ericsson Technologies, Bluegiga Technologies and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.