The global Adsorbents Market is estimated to surpass $5400 million mark by 2023 growing at an estimated CAGR of more than 6.5% during 2018 to 2023. The global adsorbents market is set to experience a substantial growth owing to the strong demand from water treatment and oil & gas refinery applications worldwide. Moreover, they are basically used to preserve and enhance the chemical stability in numerous applications.
What is Adsorbents?
Adsorbents is a substrate which has the ability to extract certain elements from solids, liquids or gases by adhering with the particles on its surface without changing their physical properties. This process involves formation of either a single layers of multilayers. Adsorbents have several properties such as high abrasion resistance, high surface capacity for adsorption. The adsorbents also have a distinct structure which permits fast transport molecules.
What are the major applications of Adsorbents?
The major application of Adsorbents are chemicals/petrochemicals, air separation, nuclear waste remediation, volatile organic compound (voc) removal, refrigeration and air-conditioning (rac) systems, water treatment, nuclear waste remediation, natural gas and others
Market Research and Market Trends of Adsorbents
New Generation Adsorbents for Water Treatment Global need for water has increased tremendously. Also water quantity and water quality remain two of the most significant challenges from many years. The deterioration of water quality, as a result of water pollution, places stresses on water availability. Amongst the main contributors to the deteriorating water quality globally is intensive mining and industrial activity, which cause acidity and increased metals content. Therefore, a recent technology was developed that focuses on the development of low-cost polymer-based adsorbents for the removal of toxic pollutants such as heavy metals, anions and organics, from wastewater. The adsorbent technologies could lead to more feasible alternative treatment technologies to address industry’s water quality issues. Chemical precipitation is typically used for removing heavy metals and anions from water
Chemically Modified Solid Adsorbents for CO2 Capture Rapid growth in governmental funding and research activities globally for CO2 capture, storage and utilization has been increased from the past few years due to increasing awareness of the link between CO2 accumulation in the atmosphere and global warming. Among the various technologies and processes that have been developed and are emerging for CSU of CO2, solid CO2-adsorbents are widely applied. These emerging technologies are further expected to drive the market in a positive trend during the forecast period.
Who are the Major Players in Adsorbents Market ?
The companies referred in the market research report include BASF SE, Arkema SA, W.R Grace & Company, Clariant AG, Axens S.A and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.