Content Delivery Network Market is valued $7.13 billion in the year 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 24.3% from the year 2018 to 2023. Content delivery network market is segmented based on the different types of contents in which static content is valued high in the year 2017 which is followed by dynamic content and are expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.76% and 9.59% during 2018 to 2023.
What is Content Delivery Network Market?
Content delivery network is also known as the content distribution network which is geographically distributed network of specialized servers that accelerate the delivery of web content and rich media to internet connected devices. The primary technique which a content distribution network uses to speed the delivery of web content to the end users is edge caching system which entails storing replicas of image, audio, video and static text content in multiple servers around the edges of the internet. By using this the user requests can be served by a nearby edge server rather than by a far-off origin server.
What are the major applications for Content Delivery Network Market?
The major applications of CDNs can also be found in many communities, such as academic institutions, advertising media and internet advertisement companies, data centers, internet service providers (ISPs), online music retailers, mobile operators, consumer electronics manufacturers.
Market Research and Market Trends of Content Delivery Network Market:
- For the fast and better way of delivering the video content in real time applications like conference calls, a new video format system has been introduced. In this system instead of using the status-quo of two separate control loops, one for the transportation and the other for the video codec has been replaced by joining this into a unified control loop to manage the transport and video codec together.
- Tata communication has acquired the Bit gravity which is a California based company. By this acquisition Tata communication will gain the Bit gravity customers in countries like Europe, Asia and India.
Who are the Major Players in Content Delivery Network Market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes iScaler Ltd., CloudFlare Inc., ChinacacheÂ, Internap Corporation, MaxCDN, Fastly Inc.and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.