is a tricyclic aromatic hydrocarbon derived from coal tar which is insoluble in water but is soluble in most organic solvents such as carbon disulphide, alcohols, benzene, chloroform, and hydronaphthalenes. It is used as an intermediate compound for the manufacturing of dyes and polyradicals used to make resins. Anthracene is to also be used as a diluent for wood protection products, an insecticide, or a fungicide and as an organic crystallized photoconductor used in electrophotography. Rising demand for anthracene in textiles industry due to growing production of textiles dyes is expected to be the key driver during the period of study.
This report identifies the anthracene market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to anthracene market.
Globally North America dominated the market for anthracene in 2015 due higher consumption and high R&D activities in the region related to anthracene and its applications. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its domination and is also expected to be fastest growing market for the anthracene during the period of study due to increasing demand for anthracene in various end-use industries such as textiles and chemicals in major countries such as China, India and many others.This report on global anthracene segments anthracene based on various end-use application of anthracene and market size in various geographical regions:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the global anthracene market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- On the basis of applications of anthracene in end-use industries, this report is segmented as: Electrical & Electronics, Textiles, Coating material & Industrial Chemicals, Insecticides and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for anthracene in each of the region.
- Huanghua Xinnuo Lixing Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Inc.
- CHEMOS GmbH & Co. KG
- Haihang Industry Co., Ltd.