Gibberellins are the principal growth-promoting hormones found in plants along with auxins and cytokinins, which increases the inter-node spacing and promote flowering. They are commercially used to accelerate plant growth and induce flowering. Globally, growing demand for agricultural production, rise in the demand for home based POC devices, and increasing consumption of fruits across the globe are the prime growth drivers of gibberellins market. In addition, increase in adoption of gibberellins for newer applications, and growing farming and agriculture activities in emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for gibberellins market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and rising awareness about organic food are the key restraints for gibberellins market.
This report identifies the global
gibberellins market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to the gibberellins market.
Geographically, North America dominates the gibberellins market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, and shortage of quality food in the developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the applications, fruit production segment has the highest market share in gibberellins market.
This report segments gibberellins market on the basis of manufacturing method, type, shape, application and regional market as follows:
- Gibberellins Market, By Manufacturing Method: Methylerythritol Phosphate (MEP) Pathway, and Trans-Geranylgeranyl Diphosphate (GGDP) Pathway
- Gibberellins Market, By Type: 19-Carbon Gibberellins and 20-Carbon Gibberellins
- Gibberellins Market, By Shape: Powder, Granules and Liquid
- The report has focused study on gibberellins market by basis of application such as: Malting of Barley, Increasing Sugarcane Yield, Fruit Production, Seed Production and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Jiangsu Fengyuan Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Pengteng Fine Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Qianjiang Biochemical Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Fuang Agrochemical Co. Ltd.
- Zhuhaishi Shuangbojie Technology Co., Ltd.