is a polymer formed from acrylamide subunits and synthesized as a simple linear-chain structure or cross-linked structure. Globally, development of efficient and advance technology, rising environmental concern for wastewater treatment, growing demand for coagulants and flocculants, rise in demand for enhanced oil recovery (EOR) technology, and increasing shale gas production in North America are the prime growth drivers of global polyacrylamide market. In addition, development of bio-based acrylamide, increase in adoption of polyacrylamide for applications in newer industry verticals, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global polyacrylamide market. However, higher cost of the research and development, hazardous to human health, and stringent government regulations and complex approval processes are the key restraints for global polyacrylamide market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated global polyacrylamide market,
with approximately 60% market share, because of higher oil & gas production, and mining primarily in China, India, and Japan. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing demand for water treatment, resulting from increasing population, urbanization, and industrialization in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the application, water treatment has the highest market share in global polyacrylamide market due to growing demand for water. Anionic polyacrylamide has the highest market size in global polyacrylamide, owing to its higher usage for water treatment.
This report identifies the global polyacrylamide market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global polyacrylamide market.This report segments global polyacrylamide market on the basis of type, application, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the polyacrylamide market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Polyacrylamide Market, By Type: Non-ionic, Cationic, Anionic, and Others
- The report has focused study on polyacrylamide market by basis of application such as: Water Treatment, Petroleum, Paper Making, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Beijing Heng- Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Zibo East Polymer Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Shuiheng Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Xitao Polymer Co., Ltd.
- The Dow Chemical Company