can be defined as the usage of a broad variety of technologies and tactics to deliver virtual medical, health, and education services. Telehealth is not a specific service, but a collection of means to enhance care and education delivery. Telehealth service involves the distribution of health-related services and information via electronic information and telecommunication technologies. It allows long distance patient/clinician contact and care, advice, reminders, education, intervention, monitoring and remote admissions and also service provider can take part in distance-learning; meetings, supervision, and presentations between practitioners; online information and health data management and healthcare system integration. Growing usage of technologies in healthcare practice is expected to remain one of the key growth driver for telehealth services during the period of study.
Geographically, North America dominates the telehealth services market driven by best in class infrastructure, best in industry practices, higher technological usage by citizen &doctors and higher spending by the citizens towards healthcare expenditure. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest markets for telehealth services market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing medical infrastructure, increasing medical tourism, increased spending, and increasing awareness amongst population in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the global telehealth services market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to the telehealth services market.This report segments the telehealth services market on the basis of end-user, category, delivery mode and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the telehealth services market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Telehealth Services Market research report is classified on the basis of end-user. Some of the major end-user covered in this report are as follows: Service Provider and Patient
- Telehealth Services Market research report is classified on the basis of category. Some of the major categories covered in this report are as follows: Hardware & Software
- Telehealth Services Market research report is classified on the basis of delivery mode. Some of the major delivery mode covered in this report are as follows: On premises, Web and Cloud
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- GE Healthcare (A Subsidiary of General Electric Company)
- Mckesson Corporation
- Siemens Healthcare
- Robert Bosch Healthcare, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Bosch Group)