commonly known as “Zinc Soap”, is an industrial chemical compound which can be identified by its fluffy, white powdered appearance. Zinc stearate is prepared by combination of zinc oxide and stearic acid. Zinc stearate is insoluble in polar solvents such as alcohol and ether but soluble in aromatic hydrocarbons such as benzene and chlorinated hydrocarbons when heated, also zinc stearate is known to be the most powerful mold release agent among all metal soaps. Globally, growing end-use industries and subsequent increasing demand is expected to be the key growth driver for zinc stearate during the period of study.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the zinc stearate market driven by higher demand and consumption of zinc stearate into end-use industries. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest market for zinc stearate market. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing end-use industrial base and increasing manufacturing establishment of major end-use industries in developing nations such as China and India in this region.
This report identifies the global zinc stearate market
size for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges and other key aspects with respect to the zinc stearate market.This report segments zinc stearate market on the basis of application, end-use industry and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the zinc stearate market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Zinc Stearate market research report is classified on the basis of application. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Additives, Plasticizer and Others
- Zinc Stearate market research report is classified on the basis of end-use industry. Some of the major end-use industries covered in this report are as follows: ) By End-Use Industry (Plastics, Paints, Personal Care, Rubber, Concrete and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Shaoyang Tiantang Additives Chemical Co., Ltd. (China)
- Jingjiang Concord Plastics Technology Co., Ltd.(China)
- Zhejiang Shengzhou Wanshida Chemical Co., Ltd.(China)
- Jingjiang Victory Plastics Material Factory (China)
- Jiangxi Hongyuan Chemical & Industrial Co., Ltd.(China)