Antifoaming Agents are mainly used in industrial process to reduce the formation of foam. Foam formation flaws on surface coatings which leads to prevent efficient filling of containers. Antifoaming agents are classified into various types such as oil based, silicon based, powder based and so on. The annual growth of Antifoaming Agent Market is expected to reach xx USD by 2023 at a CAGR of xx%.
What is Antifoaming Agents?
Antifoaming agent is chemical additive that reduces the formation of foam in industrial process liquids. Commonly used agents are insoluble oils, silicones, certain alcohols and so on. This additive is added to break a foam which is already formed.
Market Research and Market Trends of Antifoaming Agent Market:
- Optical effect products and stabilizers are now getting used in industrial and institutional cleaning industry for enabling choices for required properties and functions such as fabric laundries and stabilizers for ingredient protection.
- Considering the contribution to sustainable development, the intense developing detergent
- Indirect Evaporate cooling is another technology which offers highly methodical way to cool an indoor space without increasing humidity. Engineers are implementing this technology in green buildings because it can optimize indoor climate and significantly reduce energy consumption.
Who are the Major Players in Antifoaming Agent Market?
The companies referred in the market research report are Barcol-Air Ltd., Bion Safety Controls Pvt. Ltd., Daikin Industries Ltd., Emersion Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Ingersoll Rand, Johnson Controls, KAD Air Conditioning, KMC Controls, United Technologies Corporation and 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.