The report of Packaging Additives deals with in depth analysis of type of Additives used, study of performance and shelf life of product due to addition of additives, the application of Packaging additives etc. Asia-pacific is the largest producers of packaging additives and Europe be the second largest succeeded them. The packaging additives gives protection and prevents from oxygen, microorganisms, light, Moisture to the end product.
What is Packaging Additives?
Packaging means to Preserving the product from gas passing through. The packaging materials are paperboard, pulp, plastic, corrugated box, Bio-polymers. The additives such as Anti-oxidants, stabilizers, plasticizers added to those materials is called Packaging Additives. The performance, quality, life of product depends on type of packaging involved.
What are the applications of Packaging Additives?
The applications of packaging additives include Food products in different packaging, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetic, personal care etc.
Market Research and Market Trends of Packaging Additives Market?
- The formation of fog/water droplets in the packed food like storing vegetables, cakes, fruits is a major problem. For this, Anti-fog is an additive an ‘Armog’ product of “Akzonobbel” company available as a paste form having PE, EVA polymers is applied to the packaging material. It prevents the formation of hot and cold fog.
- The high performance additives give shelf life to the plastic products. This type of products are done by “Evonik” Company and Flint Group is one of the largest suppliers of Printing and Packaging world Wide produces printing inks for the packaging products.
- Chitin from crab shell along with cellulose fibers provide alternative to plastic packaging films. Once fully dried, the material is flexible, strong, transparent and compostable. It is a product of “Special Chem” Company.
Who are the Major Players in Packaging Additives Market?
The key players involved in the Packaging Additives Market are Akzonobel, Special chem, PPEC, Evonik, Flint group, etc.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.