1. Patient Flow Management Solutions Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Patient Flow Management Solutions Market– Forces
4.1.1. Changing healthcare service approach
4.1.2. Government Incentives
4.2.1. Lack Of Skilled It Professionals Restraining Market Growth
4.2.2. Security Concerns, Rising Incidences Of Data Security Breach
4.3.1. Developing healthcare infrastructure in Asia-Peninsula
4.3.2. Growing adoption of cloud based systems
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Patient Flow Management Solutions Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Patient Flow Management Solutions Market, By Products
7. Patient Flow Management Solutions Market, By Component
8. Patient Flow Management Solutions Market, By Practice Type
8.1. Real Time Locating System
8.2. Event Driven Solutions
9. Patient Flow Management Solutions Market, By Delivery Mode
9.1. Web Based
9.2. Cloud Based
9.3. On Premises
10. Patient Flow Management Solutions Market, By Geography
10.1.7. Rest of Europe
10.2. Asia Pacific
10.2.4. South Korea
10.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
10.3. North America
10.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
10.4.1. Middle East
10.4.2. South America
11. Patient Flow Management Solutions – Market Entropy
11.2. Technological Developments
11.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
11.4. Supply- Contract
12. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
12.1. Teletracking Technologies Inc.
12.2. Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
12.3. Cerner Corporation
12.4. Mckesson Corporation
12.5. Central Logic, Inc.
12.6. Medworxx Solutions, Inc.
12.7. Stanley Healthcare (Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.)
12.8. Sonitor Technologies
12.9. Awarepoint Corporation
12.10. Care Logistics Llc
12.11. Intelligent Insites, Inc.
12.12. Epic Systems Corporation
*More than 30 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
13.3. Research Methodology
13.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Patient flow management is a software solution to manage the flow of patient in the hospital and plays an important role in patient satisfaction. Such software solutions plays an important role from managing the registration process to tracking and keeping record of treatment given to them. Changing healthcare infrastructure in developing nations is expected to remain key growth driver for patient flow management during the period of study.
This report identifies the Patient Flow Management Solutions market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2022. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Patient Flow Management Solutions market.
Geographically North America dominated the Patient Flow Management Solutions market owing to well developed & established healthcare industry and higher penetration rate of such systems into healthcare practices. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for patient flow management solutions. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain one of the fastest growing region driven by developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing medical tourism in developing nations such as India and China.
This report segments Patient Flow Management Solutions market on the basis of product, type, delivery mode, component and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of product this report on Patient Flow Management Solutions market is segmented as follows, covering all major products in the patient flow management solutions as follows: Integrated, Standalone
- This report on Patient Flow Management Solutions also covers in detail various delivery modes of patient flow management solutions, some of the major delivery modes covered in the report are On Premise, Web Based, Cloud Based
- This report on Patient Flow Management Solutions also covers in detail various types of patient flow management solutions, some of the major types covered in the report are Event-Driven Patient Tracking, Real-Time Locating Systems
- This report on Patient Flow Management Solutions also covers in detail various components of patient flow management solutions, some of the major components covered in the report are Hardware, Software and Services
- This report on patient flow management solutions has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Teletracking Technologies Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Central Logic, Inc.
- Medworxx Solutions, Inc.
- Stanley Healthcare (Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.)