Patient flow management is a software solution to manage the flow of patient in the hospital and plays an important role in patient satisfaction. Such software solutions plays an important role from managing the registration process to tracking and keeping record of treatment given to them. Changing healthcare infrastructure in developing nations is expected to remain key growth driver for patient flow management during the period of study.
This report identifies the Patient Flow Management Solutions market size in for the year 2015-2017, and forecast of the same for year 2023. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Patient Flow Management Solutions market.
Geographically North America dominated the Patient Flow Management Solutions market owing to well developed & established healthcare industry and higher penetration rate of such systems into healthcare practices. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for patient flow management solutions. However Asia-Pacific is expected to remain one of the fastest growing region driven by developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing medical tourism in developing nations such as India and China.
This report segments Patient Flow Management Solutions market on the basis of product, type, delivery mode, component and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of product this report on Patient Flow Management Solutions market is segmented as follows, covering all major products in the patient flow management solutions as follows: Integrated, Standalone
- This report on Patient Flow Management Solutions also covers in detail various delivery modes of patient flow management solutions, some of the major delivery modes covered in the report are On Premise, Web Based, Cloud Based
- This report on Patient Flow Management Solutions also covers in detail various types of patient flow management solutions, some of the major types covered in the report are Event-Driven Patient Tracking, Real-Time Locating Systems
- This report on Patient Flow Management Solutions also covers in detail various components of patient flow management solutions, some of the major components covered in the report are Hardware, Software and Services
- This report on patient flow management solutions has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Teletracking Technologies Inc.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc.
- Central Logic, Inc.
- Medworxx Solutions, Inc.
- Stanley Healthcare (Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.)